Employers are an essential ingredient to the support of the community seeking to capture a livable and sustainable wage. Employers work with us to fill their skill talent skill gaps because they know the academic focus, technical learning and personal effectiveness gained by our trainees. Most importantly, employers define the skills needed for their positions and provide work-based learning opportunities including vocational training, internships, apprenticeships and ultimately permanent jobs as part of a career pathways program. Employers also play a role in program curriculum design and instruction. We are engaging employers with skilled talent that will positively affective the company’s bottom line.
Employer Sourcing Activity
- Asses employment projections for industry sector
- Evaluate employment statistics and wage analysis
- Build industry trend report and business analysis
- visit employer website, cold call, set company meeting to establish company needs and fact finding
- Identify Positions of hire
- Candidate screening and candidate selection
We will service your needs throughout Broward and Miami Dade Counties.
- There are benefits to working with OIC employment services. We want to help you understand programs that assist you as an employer seeking to maximize your time and efforts with our agency; connecting businesses with appropriate state, federal and local incentives for hiring and retaining staff.
Here are examples of the benefits we understand to support your organization.
Federal Bonding - A business insurance policy protects the employer in case of any loss of money or property due to employee dishonesty. It is like a “guarantee” to the employer that the person hired will be an honest worker.
Federal Tax credit - The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a Federal tax credit available to employers for hiring individuals from certain target groups who have consistently have difficulty finding employment.
If you have a skill gap need, let OIC fill the opportunity and become your company steward. Complete the job order form below and we will follow up with an appointment to further discuss your needs.