OIC of South Florida Employment Services acts as the intermediary between OIC clients, workers and employers, with the stated goal of matching the companies' needs with the client and workers' skills and interests. We offer unemployed, underemployed and returning citizens the opportunity to assess their interest, training in employability skills and introductory computer skills, and an industry recognized credential. Your commitment leads to the engagement with an employer specialist and ultimately job placement assistance.
“Helping People Help Themselves”
- Clients consult with a Case Manager/Employment Specialist after receiving mentoring and case management services, which occur prior to employability skills training.
- Start and complete employability skills training
- Update of individual case plan to reflect success completion of employability skills training
- Client file is update to assist employee services specialist with strategy for job placement assistance.
If you need assistance, please fill out a registration for Open House. Still not sure? Let us assist you through an information session.
- Step 1 Complete registration form to reserve your Tuesday seat
- Step 2 Attend an Open House scheduled every Tuesday at 9:00am.
- Step 3 Attend your training session scheduled during Open House