The committee will consist of 6 members who actively participate in strategic planning for the continual improvement and long-term sustainability of the program. Meetings will be held two (2) times per year.
We are looking for individuals to represent the following areas:
- Community Agencies and Businesses
- School Board of Directors
We are in the process of establishing an Advisory Committee that will actively participate in the success of the program by providing advice, recommendations, assist with strategic planning, and relationship building. The goal of the committee is to help guide and positively influence programplanning, maintenance and sustainability.
The committee will work to develop tools and resources to strengthen the 21st CCLC program. Committee members are expected to bring their unique knowledge and skills to complement the 21st CCLC staff.
The Advisory Committee does not have formal authority and cannot issue program or administrative directives for the OICSFL- 21st CCLC program.
Committee Member Responsibilities
- Regularly attend meetings (2 minimum per year)
- Stay informed about 21st CCLC program and prepare for meetings; review and comment on minutes, reports and related program practices
- Interact with other members and build a collegial working relationship that contributes to the program success
- Volunteer for and accept committee and subcommittee assignments and complete them thoroughly and on time
- Actively take part in the 21 CCLC strategic planning efforts.
21st CCLC Advisory Committee members receive no compensation for their participation on the Advisory Committee or its related activities/functions.
Past Meeting Dates: November 6, 2013 & March 12, 2014
Upcoming Meeting Dates: TBA
Meeting Location: OIC of South Florida
Meeting Time: 6:00PM